One or two IT consultants will visit your business on a Tuesday morning for an initial 30-45 minute consultation. They will follow up by providing recommendations and proceed as described in this ...meeting procedures...link.
NWDS' IT consultants will use your completed free IT assessment form (found here) as an agenda. Please be prepared to discuss challenges your business faces with any listed technologies. We hope to maximize the use of our time to provide maximum benefit to your organization.
Before we come, perform the free IT assessment (use this suggested template) to help discover your current challenges.
NWDS' professional IT consultants will review the completed assessment so we can be prepared to discuss your challenges and have some possible solutions to recommend.
Included Services for Anchorage, Alaska Free IT Consulting
Email Optimization Strategies (company email)
Web site analysis
- Search engine effectiveness testing
Web strategy consulting
- New site
- New market segment
- New features (Newsletters, custom quote/feedback forms)
Database Design and Performance (Slow running queries & reports)
MS Access Design or Reports
(What can be automated? Improved document sharing, new/upgraded Web applications to reduce workload)
- Business Applications (cost benefit analysis)
- Business Process Automation (macros, canned reports)
- Web-Based Applications (maintenance or estimated cost of new)
- Client Extranets (maintenance or new Web site estimate)
- Employee Intranets
1) About NWDS' Free IT Consulting Services
2) Included Services for Alaska Free IT Consulting
3) Excluded Services for Alaska Free IT Consulting
4) Apply for Four Hours Free IT Consulting