Flight Duty Manager is an aviation safety software allowing your pilots to log all of their duty times. Management can review flight duty logs and ensure that operations are in compliance and an Acceptable Level of Safety.
Flight Duty Manager includes functionality for both logging duty times and documenting flight logs. Flight logs are essential for management to gather a significant amount of information about each flight.
Flight Duty Manager is a user-friendly software for pilots to easily be log flight data, document duty time, and manage crew resources related to flight operations.
Some of the primary benefits of using this software are:
- Efficient management of all flight duty operations
- An easy way for flight crews to submit data
- Capture all needed metadata about flights and duty times
- Can integrate with your SMS
- Extremely responsive customer support
- Built for and extensively tested by aviation service providers
The main functionality and features of Flight Duty Manager are:
- Allow each pilot to log his/her duty time
- Review log history
- Includes detailed flight log
- Fill out all needed details about duty time, such as aircraft, date, times, etc
- Integrate with aircraft/vehicle manager
- View detailed reports about duty hours and times
- Many configuration options
- Can have multiple logs for different roles