Thank you for your interest in a career at NWDS. We are a dynamic Anchorage, Alaska Web Design & Development company.
NWDS does support H1B. Preferences are offered to U.S. citizens and OPT candidates who can wait until 2013 for an H1B application.
We will not contact you for information you neglect to provide that we request below. We'll simply use available information to make the best decision.
NWDS' Web Develper hiring process is as follows:
- We receive your email with submitted resume and information requested above;
- We will contact you within 48 hours if we want more information or requesting a telephonic interview;
- If we want to proceed further, you will be interviewed via Skype 2 days after the initial phone interview by a team of NWDS developers. Have a Web cam available. The 2 day delay is to let you have time to ponder your actions. Moving to Alaska is an adventure not to be taken lightly.
- Within 48 hours, a formal job offer & employment agreement will be provided if we want you to join our team.
- You will have usually 2-3 days to accept/decline the job offer. If you need more time, you may request this, but don't expect NWDS to grant this request.
Thank you again for your interest in NWDS.
Send your resume and requested information to [email protected]
If you have special skills, such as Sharepoint, SSRS, J2EE, please
advise. We appreciate these skills. To see how NWDS judges our
prospective Anchorage, Alaska Web Designers / Developers, see this recruitment link.
We no longer provide air fare or financial relocation assistance from
the lower 48 due to candidates backing out at the last moment.